Double Hung Window Features
Window World's Double-Hung windows are the perfect combination of beautiful, classic style and next-generation technology. With two operating, vertically stacked lites, these superbly crafted windows bring easy maintenance and energy efficiency to new heights. A wide selection of decorative options makes upgrading any home uniquely personal.
- Two operating, vertically stacked tilt-in sash for easy cleaning from inside the home.
- Most popular type of vinyl window and historically accurate for many traditional home styles.
- ENERGYSTAR qualifying glass packages.
- Multi-chambered sash and mainframe design ensures thermal efficiency.
- Fusion welding on mainframe and sash enhances durability.
- Warm-Edge spacer system improves window seal and keeps edge-of-glass-temperatures consistent.
- Sloped sill forces water to drain to exterior of the window.
- High-quality vinyl components never chip, peel, crack or warp like wood.
- Dual ventilator locks provide a secure way to keep windows open for fresh air.
- Protective bulb seal and wind flap provide a secondary barrier to keep out dust, noise and moisture.